Hall Hire information
We have a lovely hall, separate from the church, available for rent for a special one-off event or for a regular class or workshop.
Our hall is carpeted, air-conditioned and can comfortably take 80 people, 40 with current social distancing regulations.
We have two data projectors, screens, a sound system and a piano.
The kitchen, while not commercial, is large and well equipped with an industrial dishwasher.
We have a hotwater system if you don’t want to use the urns.
The hall and toilets are fully disability compliant.
We have signed up to the Industry Safe Covid-19 Plan and have various regulations in place to provide a safe environment for hall users.
To hire our hall, see costings below:
- A copy of Certificate of Public liability insurance of 5 million dollars must be given to the Parish.
- Payment is $25 per hour, payable either after each event (i.e., weekly) or at the end of each month/term.
- If you choose to pay monthly or at the end of each term you are required to inform the office and Treasurer of the dates, you use the hall so that the Treasurer can invoice you accordingly.
- You may pay either in cash to the Parish Office or by direct deposit to the parish account.
- A Diocesan licence form must be completed annually.
- You will be provided with a hall key, the cost of which is $18.00, fully refundable on cessation of your contract and safe return of the key.
- Please leave the hall neat and tidy and remove all rubbish to the Parish Wheelie Bins.
- Please also advise of any issues with the hall.
- $600 bond, payable no later than one week before the event. This will be refunded after the event, if no damage is incurred, and the premises are left clean and tidy as found.
- $50/hr hire rate, payable in full before the event. If hours of hall usage change, this amount can be adjusted after the event.
- $45 fee for use of kitchen facilities, payable before the event. If kitchen is not left clean and tidy after the event, a cleaning fee will be deducted from the bond.
- $25 insurance fee which goes along with the insurance form, payable before the event.
- Diocesan Licence Agreement to be signed.
- Please pick up a key in the week leading up the hire and drop it off in the week after as promptly as possible.
- Any rubbish that will not fit in the Council bins must be removed from site and not left beside the bins.
- The noise requirements are as per local council law and are detailed on the hire agreement.
To check availability please see the calendar below.
To make a booking, please contact the Parish Office:
Ph: 07 3263 3518